DeepVISS is developed as a open standard for event-based computer vision application and solutions. For the purpose of gathering, reviewing and implementing comments from the DeepVISS members and from the computer vision community, the following timeline is proposed.
- 15th of June 2018 – start of member subscription
- 1st of July 2018 – begin public consultation and call for member review
- Publish initial consultation draft for DeepVISS
- Receive requests for change and suggestions from members
- Organizing working groups with DeepVISS members.
- 1st of September – end of member consultation and submissions.
- 1st of October – publishing of first version for DeepVISS.